Changing industrial manufacturing needs often require updating existing operations or building new facilities. Whether you are modernizing an existing facility to install new equipment or building a plant from the ground up, it is critical that all structural specifications are accurate and developed according to the latest local and national building codes.
Technical Associates provides structural engineering for commercial, industrial, institutional, manufacturing, and chemical process installations. Our teams of highly skilled professionals provide sound structural engineering designs, cost estimating, and project coordination. We have the experience needed to manage every phase of the structural design and construction process. Our knowledgeable staff has professional licenses in many states and we are currently and rapidly expanding our registrations.
Our list of successful projects includes:
- New facility building design with steel, concrete, and masonry constructions
- Facility modifications for product manufacturing lines
- Existing floor, elevated platform, and roof load studies and analysis
- Equipment foundations, support frames and access platforms
- Closed and open conveyor systems routing and supports
- Process piping expansion/contraction analysis and support design
- Evaluation and design of hoisting systems including monorails, bridge cranes, jibs, & winches
- OSHA compliance evaluations and designs for safety barriers, guarding systems & worker tie-off systems
In addition, we offer the following design services:
- Construction bid document review
- Structural steel shop drawings
- Construction inspections
- Above ground condition assessment of existing structures & foundations